Main Forum

Sarah Dawencars build

5 replies
Keepers of the Forgotten Page
Dovarah
need some advice for what skills I should use for pve, respectely pvp.

I use for solo:
Encounter: Not so fast, Indomitable battle strike and mighty leap.
At-will: Sure strike and wicked strike
Daily: Avalanche of steel and Cresendo.
Attached Images
Posted Mar 22, 15 · OP
Ghost a
Admins
Servants of Mystery
Pumpkin Brigade!
Tinkerbell
Vesemir of Kaer Morhen
Sahha MVP
Im no GWF expert so cant really help u much on that sadly. Not sure who has a destroyer GWF in guild anymore. I know Vespera has a Sentinel one that is really tough so maybe she could give u some advice on urs.
23.jpg
Posted Mar 22, 15
Admins
Mystra's Chosen
Pumpkin Brigade!
Jasmine
Sahha MVP
I'm a Destroyer build, but haven't played my GWF in quite a while. I'll log in and check tomorrow, although I think others here are much better at this stuff than I am. Having a DC as my main kinda warps my sense of good damage, for example... >.>
Posted Mar 23, 15
Admins
Mystra's Chosen
Pumpkin Brigade!
Cinderella
Sees life in pink
Sahha MVP
I do have a gwf but sentinel is very different for me from a destro build for dps. Mine used to be one but it was few mods ago and she never had any good gear. So any advice I give you should never blindly follow xD

As to the build personally I would drop Unstopabble action, Ap gain from that was hardly noticable for me. Instead either max Toughness (more HP makes life easier) and maybe Weapon Mastery for more crit %. From the Paragon feats I would drop Deep Gash and maybe max Disciple of War and the Vicious Advantage from Instigator tree.

For class features its Destroyer since you have it feated and as second it would be either bravery for speed bonus and some deflect or weapon master. As to the encounters I've never found mighty leap good, always prefered Come and get it for the little pull and the bonus dmg (usually to boost ibs some more). Maybe roar to build determination fast and get stacks for the Destroyer capstone.

Rest is gear and and gwf is a class that depends on it a lot, but with the changes coming with m6 its really hard to give much advice on that. There are some nice changes to gwf coming though not with m6 launch but a bit later (eta was sometime 2 weeks after m6 if I remember right) so following the feedback thread for gwf on preview forum might be a good idea.

Hope it helps at least a little and sorry I'm slow as usual when it come to replies on forum...
Posted Mar 25, 15
My GWF (Grindfather) is an IV Destroyer Build. It looks similar to this, however I did put 3 points into the 'Toughness' instead of one. Plan to play him more in Mod 6.
Posted Mar 26, 15
Keepers of the Forgotten Page
Dovarah
Thanks for the replies! ;)
Posted Apr 4, 15 · OP
There are no birthdays today.
Upcoming birthdays (2)
Birthday on Tue 23 Jan, 2018
Birthday on Tue 20 Feb, 2018
NoticeNotices